Sunday, February 21, 2010

Love your neighbours?

Sometimes it's a lot easier to love your neighbours than others. This morning at 4 am when there was a group of teens outside my windows having noisy fun - it was difficult to think any loving thoughts. It was also difficult an hour later when someone was trying to wake up someone in the neighbouring 4-plex by repeatedly honking his horn. The things I'd love to do for my neighbours at such time (like call the cops) - would have required me to admit that I was actually awake and get up and find a phone, so I didn't. After all, it's just sleep, and as it is the weekend, I'll get to do that later. Just not when I'd like to.

The good news is that it must be pretty warm outside if the teens are congregating in the wee small hours. Spring must be coming!

No comments: