Monday, March 19, 2012

Trade-offs

I don't have to make supper tonight; there's steak night at school, and then the chorus is singing. However I do have to have report card marks in for tomorrow morning. This means that I can't just take the evening off; I have to do some homework. It's only fair though - Bram has homework most evenings, as does Leo. Tonight's my night.

What I'd really like to do is have a nap - I was a bad girl last night and read a book into the wee small hours instead of going right to sleep. However, maybe I'll go to bed early instead.

Saturday I started some bedding plants - tomatoes (red cherry tomatoes and yellow cherry tomatoes) and green onions. I'll start some more another day. However I'm a little frustrated because I can't find my leftover seeds from last year and my little portable green house. I know it's somewhere - I just can't find where. I really would hate to purchase more seeds when I know I've got lots left over from last year... somewhere.

No comments: