Saturday, November 28, 2009

Chores

One thing I've noticed about living by myself is how little some chores need to be done. I'm doing laundry this morning. About once every three weeks I run out of clothes and figure it's about time. Thursday I bought groceries. That's about once every two weeks. (Mind you, I eat lunch in the cafeteria at least twice a week.)

Unfortunately, some chores still have to be done at very regular intervals. Dishes must get washed. (God bless dishwashers - and they have to be unloaded/reloaded about once a week). Floors must be swept.

Some chores don't have to be done at all. Beds don't really have to be made - just the covers flipped back. Then when I do laundry (and put away all of my clothes), make the bed really, really well.

It's time to put a new load in the wash.

No comments: