Saturday, October 17, 2009

Post Lectureship

Lectureship was good. It was also good to see various family members. It was even better to see my kids, however the time with them was much too short. They arrived Wednesday night and I put them back on the plane early Monday morning. Sunday night as they were busy packing, Rose said, "OK mom, where's my passport?" I had no idea - I hadn't seen it the entire time she'd been here. So we turned the house upside down looking for it. Never did find it. But I had a copy of her birth certificate, and she had her health card, which gave her two pieces of government issued ID and she could get on the plane.

Wednesday my parents were here, and mom found the passport. It had fallen under the couch.

It was a short week at school - Monday was Thanksgiving and Tuesday was an inservice day. However, it didn't really feel like a short week. Just as busy - and there's a tournament this weekend. I need to leave right away to take tickets at it. It's also the big foodbank push on this weekend. I helped with that last night.

No comments: