Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Back in the saddle again

It only took about 10 days, but I have internet and phone service again. Life is good.

I haven't been home much though, to use and appreciate it. It got fixed Friday at noon. There was a church retreat Friday night through Monday morning at Kenosee. Got back home around noon. Had a school retreat yesterday and today. Got home around 7 pm. (I was home earlier, but I had to give me key out so that I could get my kitchen taps fixed, so didn't have a key and Rose wasn't home. When I picked up Rose from work, she needed to run some errands, so we didn't get home until after 7.)

However, I'm back home again, the phone works, the internet works, and my kitchen tap works. In addition, Rose is registered for her classes at the U of R and has her texts. I got an email from my prof saying my class started today online and I hadn't check in yet - so that's my next task. That and practicing piano; piano lessons are tomorrow morning. I can't say I've gotten a lot of practice in this week though. I should also do some preparations for tomorrow's classes that I'm teaching, at least if I want a good day teaching, I should do that. I guess that means that my evening is mapped out for me.

No comments: