Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Packing Continues

Rose and I set ourselves individual goals each day. I got a fair bit accomplished yesterday. We got the majority of the boxes we had packed moved to the van, so that we can actually see the living room again. I got all the places contacted for change of address and hook-up (gas, power, phone, water). I cleaned out the microwave and scrubbed it down. (I've got a halo for that one!)

Rose was really wanting to take her electric bike for a ride. Unfortunately, it was pouring rain for most of the day yesterday. However she did get the battery in place. Then she had to use the key to lock it in place and the key got stuck. So when the Pradzynskis came over in the evening, Walter helped her get the key out. But then the battery appeared to be dead. So she charged it overnight. But it still appears to be dead. It's a little frustrating, and she doesn't know what to do next. I don't either. Any suggestions?

My goals for today are to get my bedroom completely cleaned up and non-essentials packed. I'm not planning on packing my closet or dresser - I'm just moving a block after all, and I can pull the drawers out and put them back in at the other end. But I'd like to get the assorted clutter dealt with.

No comments: