I had done up the menu for today and tomorrow for her; and ensured that it was (what I thought was) really easy for her. We had chili as one of the options yesterday so today was a choice of hot dogs or chili dogs; served with either french fries or a green salad.
Apparently what I thought would be really easy, wasn't quite as easy for Rose. She did very well, but she texted me every step of the way. Here's a sample of the texts I got throughout the morning:
- When should I start the hotdogs?
- And reheat the chili?
- What else is on the menu?
- I need to know what prices to charge
- What do I do to the buns?
- For the cheese dogs, do you put it on the bun or on the chili?
- I found the cheddar but a lot of it is dried out
- A lady ordered just french fries. What should I charge?
- Chili dog is bun hotdog chili and cheese, right?
- Any prep work I need to do for supper?
However, despite her many questions, and how she was feeling totally inadequate, I think she did just fine. She's gone above and beyond what she was hired to do, and has done a good job of it. Here's a picture of her first chili dog that she prepared (before she added the fries).