- I have a warm apartment with no drafts.
- I can walk to work and don't have to start the car (especially seeing that it's not plugged in.)
- I picked up groceries yesterday when it was a little bit warmer (-22)
- high school teachers don't have to do "supervision"
- my bed has flannelette sheets, so snugly!
- I've made my lunch, so I don't have to walk home at noon
- in Saskatchewan (unlike the NWT), while it may be -31 this morning, the weather will moderate up to near freezing by Sunday. (However, I would point out that it's only -25 in Yellowknife this morning.)
Thursday, February 26, 2009
It's -31 this morning; -42 with the wind chill. That's genuine "count your blessings" weather. I'm thankful that