- There's a big basketball tournament at school, and I've agreed to take tickets at the door tomorrow morning from 11:15 to 12:45. (I did it for about three hours today and it wasn't an onerous task.)
- I have library books that must be returned, so I guess I need to plug in my van so that it will start tomorrow.
- I promised Rose and another student that they could come over and sew tomorrow. Rose has a kimono about half finished and the other girl wants to sew her wedding dress.
- I am to "witness" to the teen girls class Sunday morning on how the Lord has worked/is working in my life. (I've been pondering and praying on this all week, and I don't know what I'll say Sunday yet, but I do know that the Spirit will give me the words I need.)
- Jordan has three papers overdue and I need to try to bully him into getting them finished.
Maybe the cocooning will have to happen tonight and then I can get back to the grind tomorrow.