Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aargh!

I've been having a lot of trouble with procrastination lately. Things not getting done because I just don't have the oomph to do more than just get through the day. So I've been trying to set myself artificial deadlines and do other things in order to get things done. Today was the day that I had to fill out my application for grad studies at the U of A; I'm wanting to take an M.Ed. in Elementary Education (School libraries). This is the work-around for getting an MLIS, seeing as I can't seem to do that through distance education in Canada and I can do this program through distance ed.

However, the computer's not cooperating. I fill out a section (which can only be done on-line), press save, and everything disappears into the ether - never to be seen again. There are 8 or 9 sections to do, and I've only managed the first two before I started having trouble. I guess this means I'll have to try again tomorrow.

No comments: