Saturday, March 13, 2010

The next generation

OK, both my mother and my sister have talked to me because they both have granddaughters attending the youth rally this weekend at Western. Yes, I'll go over, (I need to go to work and do marking anyway) and I'll keep an eye out for them. I'm sure they'll be fine.

It's kind of strange to think of the next generation coming here though. It was strange enough to have nieces and nephews attending, and my own kids; but to have my grand niece old enough to attend? (OK, to be honest, she's only old enough to attend youth rally; she's got several years before she'll be old enough to attend Western yet).

I had a couple of challenging days again this week. Just got off the phone talking to a mother this morning. Still looking for some behaviours to change. The good news is that there's only 3.5 more months of this school year to get through. By the grace of God, we'll get through it.

No comments: