Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Well, it was worth a try

I just realized this weekend (although, technically I knew quite awhile ago) that it is both Youth Rally this weekend, and Bram's off on two weeks holidays. I thought maybe he could fly down for Youth Rally and fly back a couple of days later. He'd already told me he really wanted to spend his two weeks holidays in YK as he hadn't spent any holidays there but I thought it was worth a try. I'd really like to see him, even if, for Youth Rally he'd be staying in the dorm.

However, he reiterated that he'd really rather stay in YK. I'm disappointed, of course. I likely won't get to see him before the summer - but I did get to see him at Christmas, at least.

I'm still praying that he'll come to school here next year - although that's still uncertain as well.

No comments: