Sunday, April 25, 2010

Courage

Courage isn't doing the big showy stuff. Sometimes it's just doing what needs to be done, even when it's difficult.

Communication is difficult for me - that is, two-way communication. I love to blog; but frankly, that's just putting my feelings out in the open. However, talking on the phone, that's hard for me. Always has been. Even checking my phone messages is hard. (This may be why my mailbox is always full, if you're trying to get hold of me.) It was a really big step for me to buy a cell phone - and I generally "forget" to carry it most of the time.

However, tough stuff has to be done sometimes. I'm replying today to an e-mail from Lloyd that he sent back in late January. It took me until just a few weeks ago to even read it. Then I had to get up the emotional strength to reply to it. However, all procrastination has to come to an end. Here I go. One baby step at a time.

No comments: