Thursday, April 1, 2010

My eyes are dim, I cannot see

I just had my eyes checked this afternoon. I've been having trouble seeing my music when playing the piano. Then I priced out glasses there. I do have bifocals but need a different prescription there too.

To put this in perspective, I had laser surgery about 10 years ago. I went five years without glasses and am now back wearing glasses again, but with a much smaller prescription. It was definitely worth it getting the laser surgery.

However, with the frames I picked out and the lenses they recommended, it would be just under $1000 for those glasses. I think I'll look into other options. Maybe have a pair of glasses just for playing the piano instead of bifocals. Currently I always take off my glasses to read anyway. Anyway, I'm going to explore all of my options before I drop a whole bunch of money.

No comments: