Thursday, December 23, 2010

You deserve a break today

I took Bram to the airport yesterday morning for his 8:30 flight - so we were there by 7:15 or so. That's all well and good except when we arrived we found out that his flight actually left at 6:30, so we should have been there at 5:30. As it's just a very few days before Christmas, the ticket agents weren't holding out hope that they could find him a seat at all on any other flights, but God was with us and he got the last seat on the next flight to Calgary. In Calgary he was able to make his earlier connection to YK. He phoned me last night to let me know he had arrived there safely. It cost me an extra $75 to change his ticket; Merry Christmas, Bram.

I slept in until 6:30 this morning, and didn't actually get up until 7:00. I cannot deny it, I'm a morning person. I have a few Christmas presents to make today, and need to do laundry, but am pretty much ready. Off to S'toon tomorrow; Rose works tonight until 8 pm.

No comments: