Sunday, March 16, 2008

Don't look back

Well, I registered for my Grade 6 piano exam today. I'll be taking it in late June, but I don't know where yet - I registered for Edmonton, but in the comments field I wrote that I really want to take it where I can take it the latest date possible in June, whether that's Grande Prairie, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina or Saskatoon. So I'll have to wait and see what response they give me. My plan is to take my exam then pick up Rose from school and come back home. I was a week late registering, so I had to pay a $30 penalty. Now I really need to buckle down to practicing (which is why I'm busy procrastinating).

Lloyd's getting to be pretty good on his crutches. He's going back to work tomorrow, so I'll be ferrying him I guess, as I don't want him to walk the two blocks to the bus.

I've been reading other people's blogs about how nice it is that the snow is melting. It's still definitely winter here. -34 this morning. However we had a balmy week, with temperatures as warm as -4, and it didn't cool back off to "normal" until all the outdoor competitions had been completed for the Arctic Winter Games. I do need to remember to make sure the van's plugged in before I go to bed though.

No comments: