Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lost and Found

I had an appointment today with a speech/language pathologist to learn about vocal hygiene. That's because I had those six weeks of laryngitis in December and January. The appointment was at 11 am at the Wascana Rehabilitation Centre.

Seeing as I don't really know my way around Regina, I did what I usually do: typed Wascana Rehabilitation Centre into google maps, and printed out the directions. I followed them carefully and ended up at the Science Centre.

I had left with plenty of time to get there, but had to stop and buy gas on the way, and then as I initially had the wrong directions, it took me awhile to find out where I actually should be going. I was only 10 minutes late - but that was as a result of prayer, because the directions I got at the Science Centre weren't as clear as they could have been. I'm thankful I did find the right building though, made my appointment, and found my way back to work.

No comments: