- Done lots of laundry
- Gone on a trip (with the Vance's) to Great Falls, Montana for a youth rally. (It was fun).
- Got the oil changed on my van (which took three trips to Walmart; seeing as they really don't believe in customer service).
- Made at least four trips to various bookstores (at Rose's instigation).
- Read several books (I'm trying to read books that are recommended for the Gr. 9 curriculum so that I know what I want to teach with next year).
- Tidied up (it's amazing how much more clutter is added by one more person in the apartment).
- Bought groceries.
- Practiced piano and had a piano lesson.
- Currently I'm helping Joe with homework.
What do I still want to do?
- Quilt and bind a quilt for the Friesen's new baby.
- Finish the binding on another quilt.
- Read some more books.
- Do some more laundry.
Doesn't it sound like a really exciting life?