Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break

I drove the half a block to school yesterday to load up Rose so she could come back to the apartment for spring break. She filled her biggest suitcase with her bedding (wanting to wash all of it), and also brought her laundry bag full. We did all the laundry except for the bedding yesterday.

Last night Rose convinced me that we really needed to go to Chapters. She bought herself a Chinese/English dictionary (she's taking Mandarin at school). She also bought a book on writing Japanese kanji and kana (she's been studying Japanese with her cousin, Alex). I bought an 8 CD set on learning Spanish in preparation for our summer mission trip to Mexico. So, we bought three different items on learning three different languages. Kind of interesting.

By the way, did I mention that, Lord willing, we're planning on going on a summer mission trip to Mexico? The youth group here is going and I'm going as a chaperone. Hopefully both of my kids will be going too. More about that on another blog.

No comments: