Friday, January 14, 2011

TGIF

Bram came over right after school and started spaghetti sauce. He's supposed to start pizza too, but he had to run back to the dorm because he'd only signed out until 5 pm. I told him to wear boots when he came back as I'm going to get him to shovel some snow for me. After all, what's the point of having a teenaged son if you can't take advantage of it.

There's only one more week left in the first semester. Then a week of exams. There's a Bible Quiz tournament in Nipawin the last weekend of January, then the second semester wills start. I spent part of today prepping and planning for second semester. It's been confirmed what I'm teaching, so I can do some planning.

I'm happy for the weekend. My parents are on their way to Regina and should arrive shortly. (I guess that means I should clean up the living room?) Maybe I should log off and do that now.

No comments: