Thursday, July 19, 2012

Moving On

I've accepted a position at Regina Public Library and will start August 1.  This must be an answer to prayer because I know I'll really enjoy working there.  I will have two coworkers in the literacy department with me and will work from 8:45 to 5 pm Monday to Friday as well as every third Saturday.  Because there is no parking downtown I'll be taking the bus daily.  I think I'm looking forward to that as well.  I was checking out bus schedules last night and I can get downtown in about 10 min and home in about the same amount of time.  The city provides a discount for their employees for the bus pass, which will also be a bonus.  I don't know anything about pensions and other benefits yet, but one step at a time.

1 comment:

North of Miami said...

Oh, that would be a "dream job" in my opinion! And the bus schedule is an added plus! Just found your blog and am enjoying your writing! Will keep you and your new job in my prayers tomorrow!