Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday

It's Wednesday and I had a job interview today.  I think it went well - but I saw how thick the folder is of people to interview for this position (at least 6) - and I really don't think I'm qualified for the job; so I'll leave it in the Lord's hands.  I think I'm doing better at interviewing.  While I was out for the interview I also paid bills and did a bunch of errands, so that felt good.

I've got a lot of things done on my To Do list, so why is my house such a mess?  I think I need to be the evil mother and have Bram clean up the living room.  It's Wednesday so I'll be having the family over for supper tonight and I want to have it neater than it's looking right now.  I also don't want to do it all by myself.

One thing that I haven't manage to do from my list is do something specifically just for me, unless you count the nap I had yesterday morning after I dropped Bram off.  I think I want to get a sewing project started.  Mind you, to do that would require tidying up the clutter around my sewing table.  I think what I need to do for me today though is take a couple of painkillers and have an afternoon nap.  I've got a real headache.

No comments: