Sunday, December 14, 2008

Welcome winter!

It's -30 this morning. The first really cold day we've had. (Well, actually yesterday was pretty cold with temperatures of about -27 and strong winds blowing.) Thankfully today there's not much wind.

I went out this morning to plug my van in for the first time. First of all, I had to find an extension cord. (Who really needs to plug in their Christmas tree anyway?) Then I had to figure out how to unlatch the hood on the van. I also had to get the cord to plug into the outside plug (not an easy feat) and the van's cord to plug into the extension cord. If this is a recipe, the next step is to wait and hour and check to see if all the connections were made. I think I need to get one of those lighted plug things so that I can tell if it's working.

No comments: