Monday, November 22, 2010

This weekend

There was a quiz meet this weekend in Regina. Western had two teams competing; one in the B division and one in the C division. The C team was in third place going into the elimination rounds, but was then eliminated. The B team was in fifth place going into the elimination round, and ended up in third place overall! All of the quizzers did very well and can be commended. Three of our quizzers ended up in 2nd, 11th and 13th place overall in their respective divisions. That's a very satisfactory result.

I had a phone call this morning at 5:45 saying there's no heat in my four-plex. I'm waiting until 8 am so I can call a plumber. Of course it's bitterly cold out and I'm feeling very badly for my tenants. I hope it's something fairly minor.

No comments: