Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Procrastination

I did put my bedding plants out on Monday as it was a beautiful day. According to the weather office, the coldest it got Monday night and last night was +7. Apparently that's still too cold for my tomato plants - the peppers and everything else seem just fine, but I don't know if any of my tomatoes survived at all. Sigh.

We went to the spa yesterday. Ruth had never been before. Had fun. Came home. Went to bed.

I still don't have my taxes done - but am working on them. Got my bills out and sorted, so that I can catch up on my bookkeeping for the rental property. That's step one.

Had a guy come over and do my yard work both front and back. Cut down all the unnecessary trees in my back yard - I now only have 19 trees in the back yard! That's a great improvement as there were many more than that. He also dragged away all of the brush he cut down! I'm happy.

The woman who was having surgery had it yesterday. Double mastectomy. Is due to be transferred to Moosomin today, so the son left this morning. Done up the laundry already. That was easy.

No comments: