Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Update

Last night at The Party we had about 65 kids; that counts three boys that we had to ask to leave. I think that's a new record - we may have had more kids on a feast night, but for an ordinary night, that's definitely a record. We only had about 15 helpers, so it was a fairly wild and crazy time, but nothing out of the ordinary. We had more of the older kids (Grades 6-8) than we normally have, which is really good. We're really trying to reach out to that age group, and it looks like it's working.

I finally found my census form and started filling it out. I didn't manage to get just the short form, and I always get to those questions about how much did I spend last year on heating, and electricity, etc. - and I have no idea. I don't track that. So I decided it was time to quit and go to bed and think about it another day.

I hear my mother-in-law has been transferred to an different nursing home in Moose Jaw (the better one), but is finding the change a little difficult. Hopefully it will be a good move for her. I need to get over there to visit her again. I haven't been able to write her for the past couple of weeks because my printer hasn't been working properly.

I had a tenant wake me up at 2:30 am last night so am feeling a little tired - I think it's time to quit and go to bed.

No comments: