Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tuesday

I woke up at 3 am this morning and wasn't able to go back to sleep, so got up and worked on some of the stuff I promised I'd get ready for Mission 6:10 - the summer youth mission camp that will start this weekend. Got three prayer walks done (two totally done; one well started) - was only asked for one, but that's the way it goes. I'm feeling a little wonky - could be from turning my night and day around. I've tried an afternoon nap, but it's not the same.

I hear Daryl and Kristen have a new baby girl born last night, but that's all I've heard. When I have more info, I'll share it.

Rose and Bram received their report cards yesterday. They did extremely well! Bram has a 90% average and Rose's is in the high 80's. Bram received credit for 12 classes over two semesters! That's pretty impressive in and of itself, not to mention that his lowest mark was an 84. Rose took five classes second semester, three of them 30 level courses, on top of working just about full time at Safeway.

No comments: