Thursday, January 5, 2012

All good things come to an end


And holidays are over, as of this morning. It's time to go back to work. I'm actually ready to go to work - I've enjoyed the break, but for the past several days have been thinking about what to do with my classes.

Yesterday afternoon, Ruth and I drove to Moose Jaw and went to the spa. Very nice. We left Regina at around 3:30 and arrived back here around 7 pm. I can't stay there for even an hour (we were in the water about 50 minutes); but it was a nice way to end the holidays. We also had a good visit on the trip to and from Moose Jaw.

I had set a few goals for myself of things I wanted to do over the holidays. I wanted to get Abby's wetsuit sewn. I wanted to sew a dress for Gloria (Joyce requested it) - which I did yesterday. Finally, I wanted to find a lawyer in the NWT that would accept a family law case so I could get a settlement from Lloyd. Got those last two things done yesterday as well. I'm feeling proud of myself.

No comments: