Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sleep Blessings

I had to get up a little after 5 this morning, so I could take Bram and myself over to help Al and Nancy clean Old Navy. We finished by 9:30, which meant that we were only a minute or two late for the start of services, which start at 9:45 but are across town.

This was an important morning as we're attempting to install elders at Northwest congregation. Unfortunately, when I got up at 5, it wasn't the first time I had woken up during the night and I ended up dozing off during service. I really don't like doing that, but some days are harder than others to stay awake.

I actually enjoy the cleaning (seeing as it's only once a month) - wouldn't like to do it full-time.

I managed to get two more wetsuits finished yesterday evening. Sorry, didn't manage to get pictures taken of them before I sent them off to Saskatoon. Hopefully they'll fit the kids I made them for. I told Nancy that if I'm making them for her granddaughters now, she definitely has too many granddaughters. However, I'm now out of contrast fabric (still have the main fabric), so if anyone wants me to make another one for their kid, they'll have to find me some contrast fabric. I've used up all that I had in my stash. I wonder how old that particular fabric was? I think I sewed the last set of wetsuits for my kids when they were preschoolers. Rose is now 20 and Bram will turn 18 Feb 2 - so it's been awhile. I'm glad I was able to use it up.

I titled this sleep blessings but really haven't written much about sleep. I had a beautiful afternoon nap after we got home from lunch. Bram said it must be because I didn't sleep long enough in church. Fair enough.

No comments: