Sunday, January 1, 2012

More Recipes

I haven't done recipes for some time now (I think not since August or September when I did all the salad ones) but as Ruth and I are now doing lots of soups for winter lunches, I thought I should post some of our soup recipes.


This is one of my personal favourites because it's so fast and simple. It's a nice soup to prepare for unexpected visitors because if you have the ingredients on hand, it's just a matter of heating them up; it doesn't need a long cooking time.
Pizza Soup
1 large can (28 oz or 400 mL) Italian seasoned diced tomatoes
1 can water
1 can sliced olives (drained)
1 small onion diced or 2-3 green onions chopped small
about 1 cup of chopped pepperoni
Anything else you like on pizza such as: green peppers, chopped; chunks of ham, you name it.
Heat everything up. Serve with croutons and grated cheese.

No comments: