Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Excuses, excuses

Ruth and I normally work out at Curves every morning. Ruth picks me up and we drive across town, leaving my house around 6:30 or so, getting there before 7, and getting back to my house by about 7:45. The time is always tight, as I have to be at work by 8 am every morning, and I need to ensure that everyone in my household has lunches ready before I go. However, for the next two days Ruth is in Saskatoon. The question is, will I work out by myself?

The answer... probably not. My excuse this morning is that the weather forecast was heavy fog depositing ice. I really didn't want to drive across town in such weather. In addition, it was really nice to be able to relax in bed for a little longer this morning. (I did some dishes, and tidied up a little bit, but mostly just enjoyed the extra time without the rushing.)

No comments: